[3830] ARRL10 K5IID SO Mixed LP

k5iid at ntelos.net k5iid at ntelos.net
Mon Dec 17 13:00:07 EST 2001

                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K5IID
Operator(s): K5IID
Station: K5IID

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 13:27

   CW:    364    101
  SSB:    236     80
----------------------
Total:    600    181  =  349,692

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

OK, here we go again....more complaints!
 1. My rotator died a few days before the conteat.
    I got out the old rotator, checked it out, greased it, got new bolts,
etc...
    N8KM came over and helped me replace the rotator. Worked good until
    Friday morning then it just died..... KM came back over and it started
    blowing and raining so we just blew it off! The #^%$^&^(*) antenna was
    pointed Northwest. There ain't much except JA and VE6, 7 and KL7 northwest
    from herein Northern WV. EXCEPT!!!!!!
 2. My horrible 10 meter line noise! S8 to S9 all weekend. Why didn't the
    antenna get stuck to the east like last time? I like Quad antennas, but
    when you are trying to work Eu off the side lobe, it's tough!

  Anyway, had fun but would have been more fun with a turnable antenna and no
 line noise.

 73, Tom K5IID

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com