[3830] ARRL10 VE7UF SO CW LP

ve7uf at home.com ve7uf at home.com
Mon Dec 17 20:13:50 EST 2001

                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VE7UF
Operator(s): VE7UF
Station: VE7UF

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: IOTANA36

   CW:   1063
  SSB:
----------------------
Total:   1063    108  =  459,216

Club: BC DX CLUB

Comments:

I was interfering with a neighbors's audio equipment in the cqww, so I decided
to give him a break and enter the 10 Meter contest LP.  During the evening
hours I split my signal between one ant to USA and a stack of 2 to Ja.  That's
when I noticed the most difference compared to last year when using HP.  The
band was open about 2 hours per day longer this year.  CT 9.5 did not allow AK
and HI to be entered in real time.  The program did allow AK and HI to be
entered after the contest, but failed to accept the first one of each as a
mult.  Nice.  Only worked 52 Eu stations.  The local WX was extremely stormy,
but the power stayed on with some short pauses.   The equipment was perfect.
My thanks to all that called.
73, Duane Sandmeyer VE7UF

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com