[3830] ARRL10 K7ZO SO SSB HP

k7zo at cableone.net k7zo at cableone.net
Tue Dec 18 22:44:07 EST 2001

                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K7ZO
Operator(s): K7ZO
Station: K7ZO

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Idaho
Operating Time (hrs): 6:15

   CW:      0      0
  SSB:    752     90
----------------------
Total:    752     90  =  135,360

Club: Southwest Idaho Contest Club

Comments:

What a great contest! Where can you have so much fun with a 3 element monoband
beam at 20'! Wish I could have operated more but I had the usual excuses:
wife's birthday on Thursday (just like WE9V), wife and son down with the flu
all weekend, S9 broadband noise that started on Saturday night wiping out 10
through 20M which I need to track down somewhere in the neighborhood, etc.
Still managed my best hour ever, a 203, during the 1800 hour on Saturday. JA
openings did not really seem to be there like they should given the fairly good
opening in Europe. I expected to make far more JA QSO's than I did.

Thanks everyone for the Q's....

Scott/K7ZO

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com