[3830] CQWW CW T99T SO160/QRP

Edin Gadzo t97m at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 04:18:16 EST 2001

                    CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST  2001

       Call: T99T                     Country:  Bosnia-Herzegovina
       Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator QRP

       160      135     148     1.096      6      41

      Totals    135     148    1.096      6      41  =>  6956

Equipment Description:

Club Affiliation:

            MAILING ADDRESS:

                Hodzic Mustafa  T99T