[3830] RAC Winter Contest - VA7XX

Pat Flynn patflynn at fsj.net
Sat Dec 29 20:02:28 EST 2001

---
      R A C   W I N T E R   D A Y   C O N T E S T   S U B M I S S I O N
---

                               Printed: 12-29-2001

---
                       E N T R Y    I N F O R M A T I O N
---
Submitted by  : Pat Flynn, VA7XX
Operating as  : VA7XX
Address       : POB 778
City, Province: Charlie Lake,BC
Postal Code   : V0C 1H0          ENTRY CLASS: Single Operator, All Bands
---
                      S C O R E    C A L C U L A T I O N S
---
Canadian QSO's were  :        81 X 10  =       810 (excludes any RAC)
RAC QSO's were       :         5 X 20  =       100
Total DX contacts    :        19 X  2  =        38
---
Total of ALL QSO's   :       105 QSO's =       948 points
Total MULTIPLIERS    :                 =        15
---
C L A I M E D   S C O R E              =    14,220 Grand Total
---
                       M U L T I P L I E R    T A B L E S
---
  Band   NF   NS   NB   PE   QU   ON   MB   SK   AB   BC   NW   YU   NT
Mult.
---
  160PH   0    0    0    0    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0
1
  160CW   0    0    0    0    0    0    0    1    1    0    0    0    0
2
  80PH    0    0    0    0    2   16    5    4   12   20    1    3    0
8
  80CW    0    0    0    0    0    3    0    1    0    5    0    0    0
3
  6PH     0   10    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0
---
TOTALS    0   10    0    0    2   20    5    6   13   25    1    3    0
---

Comments:

Two hours before the contest the phone
started ringing. The interruption demanded my
attendance at work.  Was not able to donate
more than a couple of hours on my return when
the second call from work pulled me away again.
The next morning the furnace started acting up
and at -20c it also took preference over the
contest.  Was a joy seeing 6 meters in such good
shape and I was able to get a few contacts
in using the 160 meter dipole. After the contest
worked V73AT (Tim) and many JA's on 6 meters. Had a
lot of fun for the time I was able to operate.

Pat Flynn, VA7XX

va7xx at rac.ca
ve7agj at rac.ca

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com