[3830] NA Sprint SSB VE7FO LP

jimsmith at home.com jimsmith at home.com
Sun Feb 4 03:03:53 EST 2001

                     NA Sprint - SSB

Call: VE7FO
Operator: VE7FO
Station: VE7FO

Power: LP
QTH: BC

   80:     14   :36
   40:     13   :16
   20:    103   2:21
----------------------
Total:    130 Qs   37 Mults =  4,810

Club/Team: Windy Westerners

Comments:

Those who may have remembered my 80m dipole woes in NAQP will be relieved to
know it is now resonant in the band instead of outside it.  Unfortunately, a
visit from the Parks Board has caused me to remove one end from their tree so
it is now draped over the house.  Sudden bad TVI on 40.  Only took 16 minutes
to find that out.  First sprint.  Won't be the last.  Apologies to all for my
confusion at times.  Also, thanks for taking the time to dig me out of the QRM.
73  Jim

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com