[3830] NA Sprint SSB K6LL/7 HP

K6LL at juno.com K6LL at juno.com
Sun Feb 4 12:25:49 EST 2001

                     NA Sprint - SSB

Call: K6LL/7
Operator: K6LL
Station: K6LL/7

Power: HP
QTH: AZ

   80:     62   00:45
   40:    106   01:07
   20:    160   02:08
----------------------
Total:    328 Qs   45 Mults =  14,760

Club/Team: SCCC

Comments:

I used the portable seven callsign because I thought it would help
in the pileups. I think it did help. I may have forgotten to send
the portable seven a few times though. I know I forgot it on QSO #1
with K7RAT.

About 45 minutes into the contest, I went up above 14300 to work
a few non-contesters, but immediately attracted a foul-mouthed
pig farmer type jammer. He proceeded to follow me around 20 meters for
the next hour and twenty minutes, playing back recordings of one of my
cq's. When he wasn't jamming me, which was rare, I heard him playing
these cq's, and I heard a few people answering them, too.

I was all set for so2r, but never used it.

See you all on cw, a more civilized mode, next week.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com