[3830] NA Sprint CW N6MJ LP

dann6mj at home.com dann6mj at home.com
Sun Feb 11 12:28:38 EST 2001

                     NA Sprint - CW

Call: N6MJ
Operator: N6MJ
Station: N6MJ

Power: LP
QTH: CA

   80:     46
----------------------
Total:    316 Qs   45 Mults =  14,220

Club/Team: SCCC#2

Comments:

Last time I did low power from home I only got 268 q's, so it was a nice
surprise to break 300.  This one was alot more fun than normal, because I didnt
have any pressure to put in a big score.  I was planning on leaving at 03z for
dinner (had reservations at 0330z) but I was doing so well I decided to finish.
 It also gave me a chance to really try out SO2R in this contest, and that will
help alot the next time I am HP.  I made 114 band change.  My 80m sloper had
infinite SWR, but I was able to get the SWR down to abt 2:1 thru the tuner. I
was surprised I was able to work quite a few east coasters on 80m.  The band
sounded great out here.

Rate - 96-73-67-80

73, Dan N6MJ

 HOUR   80CW    40CW    20CW    TOTAL   ACCUM
    0       0      25      71      96      96
    1       0      35      38      73     169
    2       2      40      25      67     236
    3      44      36       0      80     316

  TOTAL    46     136     134

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com