[3830] NA Sprint CW K1KI HP

frenaye at pcnet.com frenaye at pcnet.com
Sun Feb 11 18:29:06 EST 2001

                     NA Sprint - CW

Call: K1KI
Operator:
Station:

Power: HP
QTH: CT

   80:    102   1:13
   40:    124   1:32
   20:    118   1:15
----------------------
Total:    334 Qs   50 Mults =  16,700

Club/Team: YCCC

Comments:

Missed AR UT WY NE SD KL7 VE2 VE4 VE6 (hrd VE6EX twice, didn't hear the others)
Wkd: CO J3 ZF

Hourly rates - 101-76-79-88

Didn't do this one right.  Tried SO2R a s last minute change, rates were too
good, should have stuck to my usual formula of only two band changes, this time
I had 14 and figure I lost 25 QSOs in the process but maybe gained a mult or
two.

Felt out of synch during 2nd and 3rd hours.  Doing SO2R requires computer
logging instead of pen and paper - can't keep track of dupes otherwise...  May
have to finally convert since CT still doesn't support the Sprint.

Congrats to those with more than 350 QSOs and 50 mults, awsome.  Also impressed
with the big LP scores.  Can't imagine how someone can get 300+ QSOs using low
power - FB job K1HT!!!

73 Tom

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com