[3830] NA Sprint CW N3BB HP

n3bb at mindspring.com n3bb at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 11 20:59:45 EST 2001

                     NA Sprint - CW

Call: N3BB
Operator: N3BB
Station: N3BB

Power: HP
QTH: TX

   80:     66   47
   40:    127   104
   20:    114   86
----------------------
Total:    307 Qs   48 Mults =  14,736

Club/Team: Austin Powers

Comments:

Had several set backs including a HDD failure in the hour before the contest,
so getting ready was quite a heart stopping experience.  Got things working and
the software and hardware working at 2350Z.  It took a while to get in the
groove, but I finally broke 300 QSOs.  The NA software worked well.  Was set up
for SO2R but lacked the experience in this fast pace to take advantage of it.
80 meters was very quiet.  Congrats to the great scores.  I really enjoyed this
contest, and will be learning how to do this thing better.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com