[3830] ARRLDX CW K3ANS M/M HP

goodmancpa at enter.net goodmancpa at enter.net
Sat Feb 24 21:36:59 EST 2001

                     ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K3ANS
Operator(s): K3ANS, WF3H, W3ZL, K3MD, K3YD
Station: K3ANS

Class: M/M HP
QTH: EPA

  160:    108     54
   80:    249     78
   40:    641     89
   20:    893     94
   15:    911     99
   10:   1040    106
----------------------
Total:   3850    512  =  5,892,896

Club: Frankford Radio Club, Inc.

Comments:

Perfect conditions.  Gear all worked!  Nothing broke.  But did not get Ether
network going until noon on Saturday.  So only 80 and 160 had DX packet cluster
until then.  Nevertheless, the good runs kept us hopping without chasing spots.
 We had empty chairs much of the contest, so we could not be a real multi
multi. We had 5 positions set up, but usually only 3 or 2 were in use. We were
a happy puny multi.  I hope SSB is as good.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com