[3830] CQ160 SSB K8ND SO HP

jmaass at columbus.rr.com jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Sun Feb 25 08:17:41 EST 2001

                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K8ND
Operator(s): K8ND
Station: K8ND

Class: SO HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 13

QSOs: 501  States/Provinces: 55  Countries: 5  Score: 65,820

Comments:

(Corrected Score Posting) I hate phone contesting on 160 meters. Dozens of
puny-weak hamsters nibbling on your ankles under the thick blanket of static
and QRM. Uggh! The new distortion on my audio was noted by many, and checking
and re-grounding the station during the day Saturday didn't help at all. It
looks like the amplifier is the source: maybe lost filter capacitance? Maybe
one of the hamsters slipped into the power supply, and nibbled through a wire?

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com