[3830] CQ160 SSB W7UQ(KL9A) SO LP

kl9a at qsl.net kl9a at qsl.net
Sun Feb 25 16:08:04 EST 2001

                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W7UQ
Operator(s): KL9A
Station: W7UQ

Class: SO LP
QTH: ID
Operating Time (hrs): 3

QSOs: 118  States/Provinces: 28  Countries: 1  Score: 7,975

Comments:

Just goofing around. Roomate and I decided to clean this hole we call a dorm
room and that killed a few hours. :)  Some great ears... some not so great
ears.  K2DX was the only W2 I heard the whole time, and had at least 2 W6/7
calling all the time.  But just kept on Cqin! I guess the noise was bad back
east, everyone seemed to have problems.  The noise was low here, about s5-6.
-Chris KL9A (ex WL7KY)
http://www.qsl.net/kl9a
kl9a at qsl.net

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com