[3830] CQ160 SSB N2NFG SO LP

bobt at gloryroad.net bobt at gloryroad.net
Sun Feb 25 21:32:23 EST 2001

                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: N2NFG
Operator(s): N2NFG
Station: N2NFG

Class: SO LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

QSOs: 430  States/Provinces: 45  Countries: 7  Score: 48,776

Comments:

Radio...Kenwood 940S
Antenna...3/8 wave inverted L @60'

Talk about tough going! Had to use the full 30db. att. and ride the RF gain
constantly. With such difficulty hearing and being heard by the other low power
"hamsters" like me,it was a dull contest indeed. I took a lot of breaks when
the rate went down to the single digits and ended up sleeping through the
opening to the west Sat. morning. Almost missed it Sun. morning too, but ended
up with 3 new mults just before sunrise. Thank you Brian,K3KO, for letting me
work the YV on your freq.. It can only be better next year! Bob N2NFG

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com