[3830] CQ160 SSB N8PY SO LP

jerry at arlnetwork.com jerry at arlnetwork.com
Tue Feb 27 11:15:44 EST 2001

                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: N8PY
Operator(s): N8PY
Station: N8PY

Class: SO LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 8

QSOs: 151  States/Provinces: 35  Countries: 2  Score: 11,620

Comments:

First 160 ctx.  Just put up an inverted L earlier this year on top band and
running 100 watts. A Bad cold and heavy QRN(S9+)on Saturday kept me from
putting in more time, especially later in the evening to pickup the west coast
stations.  From some of the "nice sig" reports from the other contesters, it
appears the "L" was working along with the rest of my setup.  Looking forward
to constructing multiple receiving antennas for next year.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com