[3830] ARRL CW T95C

ARA BiH arabih at bih.net.ba
Wed Feb 28 19:28:27 EST 2001

                   ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST  19101

      Call: T95C                     Country:=20
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Low Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80        0        0           0
       40       45      135          18
       20      131      393          39
       15      145      435          36
       10      182      546          40
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    503     1509         133  =3D   200,697

Equipment Description:

Club Affiliation: SARAJEVO CONTEST GROUP

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               MEDZID DAUTOVIC  T95C
               ASIMA FERHATOVICA 3
               SARAJEVO, BA 71000