[3830] NAQP SSB W6EEN(N6RT) SO

dab@home.com dab@home.com
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:30:52 -0500 (EST)

                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: W6EEN
Operator(s): N6RT
Station: W6EEN

Class: SO LP
QTH: CA

  160:     20     13
   80:    101     38
   40:    166     47
   20:    310     57
   15:    200     59
   10:    474     53
----------------------
Total:   1271    267  =  339,357

Club/Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

I discovered fifteen minutes before the contest that both the 10m and 15m
stacks were dead with infinite SWR, so I ended up using the log periodic on 10m
and didn't have an antenna for 15m on the second radio.  ND8DX said N6MJ was
about 10db louder than me, that was not a good thing to hear!  A few hours in
to the contest, the 15m stack mysteriously started working, and the 10m stack
decided to start working around 0000z but the extra db's were a little too late
to have a shot at winning.

Thanks for all the QSYs.  It was a very nice surprise to answer some other guys
CQs and have THEM ask me if I needed them anywhere!

   73 de Doug, N6RT