[3830] RTTY Roundup WR5O SOAB LP

dendav at dzn.com dendav at dzn.com
Mon Jan 8 20:08:40 EST 2001

                     ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WR5O
Operator(s): WR5O
Station: WR5O

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: TX

   80:      3
   40:     25
   20:     54
   15:     61     <-----Multipliers ----->
   10:     61   States  Provinces  DX   Total
Total:    204     36        9      21     66   =  13,464

My first "serious" attempt at contesting, only managed to squeeze in 15 hours.
Wanted to work more on 80, but the XYL was insistent that I was getting into
the TV, and I decided to QRT for the night and check it out with a clear head
in the morning.  I did much better on 10 and 15 than I thought I would, and
probably stayed too long.  Live and learn.  Had to knock off early Sunday
afternoon, and lost that time on 20 and 40, which hurt my score.

The only state I didn't hear was MT.  I was really surprised to work YT fairly
early.

Now to take what I learned from this 'test into next week!

73's -- Dave, WR5O

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com