[3830] RTTY Roundup K4WW M/S HP

k4ww at aol.com k4ww at aol.com
Tue Jan 9 18:17:24 EST 2001

                     ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW.G0AZT, W7VI
Station: K5RC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NV

   80:     53
   15:    369     <-----Multipliers ----->
   10:    245   States  Provinces  DX   Total
Total:   1072     46       11      54    111   =  118,992

Many thanks to K5RC and K7AFO for their hospitality. Quite an educational
expericnce for me, since this was my first experience operating away from local
(KY) area. Hopefully, along with N7ON, we provided Nevada to any and all that
needed it? Thanks to Eddie, G0AZT, not only for "putting up with me" but for
his invaluable "technical" expertise, and to Steve, W7VI for his packet
monitoring. Most of all, thanks to all that gave us the contacts, especially
those that we had trouble printing. The "bottom line" is not just the score,
but all the fun we had doing it!

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com