[3830] NAQP CW K8DX SO

k8dx at raex.com k8dx at raex.com
Sun Jan 14 00:31:32 EST 2001

                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: K8DX
Operator(s): K8DX
Station: K8DX

Class: SO LP
QTH: OH

  160:     51     25
   80:    132     38
   40:    168     43
   20:    178     48
   15:    162     45
   10:     73     30
----------------------
Total:    764    229  =  174,956

Club/Team: MRRC #2

Comments:

It was a very busy work week, and didn't have any time to plan my offtimes.
Came down to the shack 15 minutes before the contest and got the computers
set up, and the antennas pointed in the right directions.  On my first
offtime at 0247Z, I decided to take a look at last years NAQP stories on
3830 at contesting.com.  For the guys in the Midwest, it seems like things pick
up towards the end, and I'd be spending it without much operating time left.
When it was time to quit, NA said the last 100 was at 112.  What a great
contest!  Its like the first two hours of SS all through this one!

Even though it was my first time at doing this contest, it looks like
I broke the Ohio record, but with all the activity, I'm sure one of my
Mad River teammates will pass me.

Scott K8DX

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com