[3830] NAQP CW K6CTA SO

k6cta at arrl.net k6cta at arrl.net
Sun Jan 14 00:54:21 EST 2001

                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: K6CTA
Operator(s): K6CTA
Station:

Class: SO LP
QTH: CA

  160:      5      3
   80:     21      9
   40:    142     48
   20:    225     50
   15:    229     45
   10:    201     42
----------------------
Total:    823    197  =  162,131

Club/Team: NCCC#1

Comments:

I was happily sailing along on the higher bands, having fun with the second
radio, and in the process mangled my off times! So, I was done at 0450Z. Killed
my low band numbers! There was some noise on 40 for the first hour or so that I
was there that made things a little more difficult.

Lots of Chads in Fla....no surprise! Worked a Jeb, and a Gore in TN. Of
course, this exercise wouldn't have been complete without the few Dunbya's
that were on. It's a good thing that this is a 100W contest..all of us
in California could have pushed the power grid over the edge!!

My appologies to those of you who might have gotten caught in one of my
2nd radio lapses...there were a few! Always a fun contest....thanks for
the Q's.

Ed K6CTA

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com