[3830] NAQP CW W4ZW SO One of the Lost CHADS

Jon, W4ZW w4zw at home.com
Sun Jan 14 02:00:21 EST 2001

             NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 13-Jan-01, 14-Jan-01

	Hours Operated:	8:55
    Callsign Used : W4ZW
         Operator : W4ZW

         Category : SO

 Default Exchange : CHAD FL

             Name : Jon Hamlet
          Address : 602 South Casey Key Road
   City/State/Zip : Nokomis, FL 34275
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Florida Contest Group Team #4
			  "Katherine and the Lost Chads"

   80CW       72          72         72      30
   40CW      330         330        323      55
   20CW      152         152        151      44
   15CW      189         189        189      47
   10CW       48          48         48      20

 Totals      791         791        783     196

    Final Score = 153,468 points.

SOAPBOX.  Great to see all those Florida "Chads".  Had 26 "Chad"
QSO's! Stopped about 6PM and strung up my modified Bob-Tail for 80
but it didn't do much.  The ends were only inches off the ground,
but did manage a few 80M Q's.  Can't hear well on 80M and just couldn't
get much going.  I need whatever 80M antenna N4BP uses!  He was 30 over
9 here on 80!  Lotsa comments from the guys about the "Chad" thing
with FL stations.

Missed two key hours early when I had to chauffeur the kids to birthday
parties and back.  Took a lot of determination to stay indoors on the
radio on a day like this one!  The sirens at the golf course were calling,
and my sailboat and triathlon bike were singing me the blues!  Great time,
poor conditions on 10 and 80, but 40 and 15 were great here.

 Jon Hamlet,  W4ZW
Casey Key Island, FL

"A little bit of Paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"

 One of the W1AW/4 Crew - IARU/WRTC-2000

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com