[3830] NAQP CW K7SV SO

k7sv at nerzero.net k7sv at nerzero.net
Sun Jan 14 14:19:17 EST 2001

                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: SO LP
QTH: VA

  160:     79     30
   80:    107     33
   40:    212     48
   20:    148     53
   15:    149     44
   10:    135     43
----------------------
Total:    830    251  =  208,330

Club/Team: PVRC/NC#2

Comments:

As always, a fun yet challenging contest. This is a personal best for me.
Great condx and a new halfway decent antenna on 80 really helped. With
20/20 hindsight, think I would take one hour off at the beginning! Signals
were poor on ten in the beginning, but really picked up during the second
hour. Our friend K4OJ always seems to come up with a unique name in these
things, but it was interesting to see that he got 95 percent of the
FL entrants to participate in this one! NP4Z was even using Chad!

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com