[3830] NAQP CW N0AV SO

n0av at netins.net n0av at netins.net
Sun Jan 14 15:45:18 EST 2001

                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: N0AV
Operator(s): N0AV
Station:

Class: SO LP
QTH: IA

  160:     97     39
   80:    136     40
   40:    196     47
   20:    186     48
   15:    112     43
   10:     85     38
----------------------
Total:    812    255  =  207,060

Club/Team: SMC

Comments:

Personal best here despite some equipment problems and a terrible head cold.
The Astron supply for the TS850 kept shutting down so I was SO1R for awhile
until I put the old PS-52 back online during a 30 minute break. Started the
contest 1.5 hours late because of son's basketball practice...as it turns out
that was not bad strategy because the lowbands were quite productive. Congrats
to Tree and the numerous others with huge scores!

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com