[3830] NAQP CW N4GN SO

n4gn at n4gn.com n4gn at n4gn.com
Sun Jan 14 22:49:23 EST 2001

                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: N4GN
Operator(s): N4GN
Station: N4GN

Class: SO LP
QTH: KY

  160:    128     42
   80:    260     44
   40:    125     45
   20:    141     46
   15:     62     39
   10:     70     32
----------------------
Total:    786    248  =  194,928

Club/Team:

Comments:

I decided to take all my off times very early.  I even started the contest with
a 30-minute break from 1800-1830!  I love NAQP, but it's frustrating from here
on the high bands, especially in January near the peak of the solar cycle.

VE4VV is always good for at least 4 or 5 mults in this contest, but I somehow
missed him completely this time!  How can I miss a guy on the second radio who
made 900+ QSOs?  Obviously, I still have much to learn . . .

Great show from the Florida gang.  Think of the rates we'd have if we all made
that kind of effort to some activity going!

73,

Tim, N4GN
n4gn at n4gn.com

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com