[3830] NAQP CW WQ5L SO

Ray Rocker rocker at datasync.com
Mon Jan 15 16:23:25 EST 2001

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: Single Op
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00
Radios: One
Team: Team Mississippi

  160:      0      0
   80:     43     25
   40:    174     39
   20:    135     46
   15:    171     43
   10:     77     32
---------------------
Total:    600  x 185  == 110,000 points

Operated from home with the trusty R7 vertical. Started out telling
everyone who asked me to QSY to 80 that I had no antenna. Well,
with under an hour left to play I figured that I could reach 100K
if and only if I could somehow pick up a few 80m mults. With the
help of an antenna tuner, somehow got the thing to load up on 80,
and was surprised at how many of you heard me. Only a few didn't
hear me calling.

States not heard: Alaska, Connecticut(!), Delaware, South Dakota.

73,

-- Ray  WQ5L  rocker at datasync.com

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com