[3830] NAQP SSB N5RZ SO

rbowen at iglobal.net rbowen at iglobal.net
Sun Jan 21 00:56:13 EST 2001

                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: SO LP
QTH: TX

  160:     47     21
   80:     58     27
   40:    159     46
   20:    341     57
   15:    382     53
   10:    299     41
----------------------
Total:   1286    245  =  315,070

Club/Team:

Comments:

First time using a voice keyer and two radios on phone.  Sure is different than
CW!!  Had a lashed up switching setup and could only use the voice keyer on one
radio. Apologize to those parties I accidently unloaded a CQ on.  I'll be
working on a more efficient two radio/voicekeyer switchbox for the next one.

Condx very good, but 10M too long from here.  15M was much more productive.
Outstanding rates on 20M (had a 178 hour there).  40M wasn't too shabby either
for the short period of time I was on the band.  Apologize for the wimpy 80M
sigs - some really good ears out there.

Just noticed I beat my Texas record still standing from Jan 1991.

Great fun.  Thanks to all for the QSO's

73,  Gator

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com