[3830] NAQP SSB VE7TLL SO

ve7tll at rac.ca ve7tll at rac.ca
Sun Jan 21 03:06:08 EST 2001

                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: VE7TLL
Operator(s): VE7TLL
Station: VE7TLL

Class: SO LP
QTH:

  160:
   80:     31     14
   40:     12     11
   20:    104     45
   15:    243     48
   10:    253     48
----------------------
Total:    643    166  =  106,738

Club/Team:

Comments:

I really need to get a 40m antenna and fix the 80m antenna. Only a part-time
effort again. I set a goal of 500 qso's and 150 mults and surpassed it. My best
hour topped out at 165. Someday I will make a plan for the contest. I gave up a
perfectly good 10m run frequency to answer the phone and ended up taking an
hour off. Vultures were standing by to take the frequency. Got squished out a
couple of times on 20m and eventually ended up screaming forever on 40m for 12
lonely qso's. 80m was also dissappointing, I guess I am just too far west. See
you in the next one.
73
Terry, VE7TLL  ("Bill" in the contest)

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com