[3830] NAQP SSB N3HXQ/KL7(@KL7RA) SO

n3hxq at bellatlantic.net n3hxq at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jan 22 15:56:34 EST 2001

                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: N3HXQ/KL7
Operator(s): N3HXQ
Station: KL7RA

Class: SO LP
QTH: AK

   40:      1      1
   20:    183     43
   15:    167     47
   10:    305     53
----------------------
Total:    656    144  =  94,464

Club/Team:

Comments:

TNX to KL7RA for providing a great station and being a great host.
The power and 10 hour limit make it difficult to compete in this
contest from AK. Conditions this year seemed a little better than
last on 20M, but worse on 40M and 15M. 20M stayed open later which
helped a lot. Fortunately, the A stayed below 14 the day of the
contest. It shot up to 18 the next day and propogation was much
worse. 80M and 160M never open before the end of the contest. All
in all I had great time. I hope to keep trying this contest from
AK in the future, but with the solar cycle dropping it will be
hard to do.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com