[3830] NAQP SSB AE9B SO

tombaugh at discoverynet.com tombaugh at discoverynet.com
Tue Jan 23 06:39:23 EST 2001

                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: AE9B
Operator(s): AE9B
Station: AE9B

Class: SO LP
QTH: MO

  160:    133     34
   80:     74     25
   40:     63     30
   20:    181     47
   15:    111     36
   10:     94     28
----------------------
Total:    646    200  =  131,200

Club/Team: SOCIETY OF MIDWEST CONTESTERS #2

Comments:

Maybe New Missouri Record?  I set a goal of 650 x 195 and barely made that.
According to NCJ the record is 122,244 in MO. It would be a nice feather.
Didn't have the 40 M Rotatable (it broke last week) so had to tune 160M wire
for 40 and 80. Wasn't too impressed with the results on low power so moved to
160 and picked up quite a bit of action. Probably should have move back to 80
and 40 sooner for some more mults but was content. We'll see if this holds up.
If it does.. it will definately be broken next year. Even with possible record
in MO the results make me the weak link on our team. SMC #2

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com