[3830] CQ160 CW AA4V Multi HP

ryansci at infoave.net ryansci at infoave.net
Sun Jan 28 14:36:41 EST 2001

                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: AA4V
Operator(s): STEVE, AA4V, GAY, N4SF
Station: AA4V

Class: Multi HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 25

QSOs: 943  States/Provinces: 56  Countries: 48  Score: 295,568

Comments:

Our best effort yet from the beach....Pennants NE and W and 2 short
unterminated beverages made all the difference this year. Transmit antenna was
inverted L mounted on the end of a 150 foot long pier over the SALT WATER. We
had nearly 100 10pt QSOs, WAS (including DC....thanks K3VOA) and all provinces
except NB, NS, PEI, NWT, LAB and YUK. Lots of fun.....as always.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com