[3830] CQ160 CW VE3DC Multi HP

aosman at home.com aosman at home.com
Sun Jan 28 21:15:27 EST 2001

                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE3DC
Operator(s): VE3BK, VE3OZO, VE3RZ, VE3STT, VE3VZ, VE3VMO
Station: VE3DC

Class: Multi HP
QTH: Ontario
Operating Time (hrs): 23.7

QSOs: 791  States/Provinces: 55  Countries: 26  Score: 322,056

Comments:

Equip: TS850, AL572, 900 watts
Ant: Inverted L, 50 feet high, Horizontal loop at 35 feet.
Software: CT v9.57

Great fun, lack of working beverage probably cost us some Dx mults but worked
almost everything that we could hear.  Apologies to those who we couldn't! Had
second station as receiver only that used 160m horizontal loop up at 35 feet.
See you all in the SSB one.
No JA's heard, V73CW, C4A, heard but not worked.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com