[3830] CQ160 CW OT1T(ON4UN) SO HP

john.devoldere at pandora.be john.devoldere at pandora.be
Mon Jan 29 17:12:15 EST 2001

                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OT1T
Operator(s): ON4UN
Station: ON4UN

Class: SO HP
QTH: Belgium
Operating Time (hrs): 32

QSOs: 1054  States/Provinces: 43  Countries: 71  Score: 773,490

Comments:

Extremely poor conditions to the East: not a single JA heard on both nights,
missed all the Far East stuff, except A52GJ. Never heard VK6HD, and he did not
call me, so it WAS BAD! Saturday night to US: very average, nothing Mid-West or
West coast. Sunday: slightly better to USA mid-West and further: one Ut, one
Az, one Co station... that's all! ... I got a real kick out of my QSO with
K0RF, who called me for about 5 minutes, his signal slowly raising out of the
noise level, with slow but pronounced QSB. QSO's like that make it all worth!
About 10 % down from last year QSO and score, and 10 % down in US-stations
worked as well. Well, it can only get better in the years to come... It was
fun, nevertheless,... as always..   73   John, ON4UN

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com