[3830] High Claimed Score Listings

Roy Maull rmaull at citynet.net
Tue Jan 30 04:11:21 EST 2001

         To all RTTY contesters,

         I would like to be sure that all, that I am not associate with any
of the contest committees, nor any of the log submission or checking
functions.

         The scores I put in my High Claimed Scores listings, come from
summaries that are posted to the WF1B-RTTY, 3830 and/or Writelog
reflectors.  I do not get a list of scores from the contest committee, or
the log checkers, so if your call is not listed in my listing, it is
because you did not send a copy of your summary sheet to one of the above
reflectors.  I do accept a copy of a summary sheet from those that are not
subscribers of the above reflectors that are sent directly to me.  Please
DO NOT send me a copy of your summary sheet if you are going to post it to
the reflector!!  I get enough as it is:-):-)

         Please, do not ask me if I can confirm receipt of your log sent
via email to the contest committee.  I have no way of knowing, and in a
way, don't want to know:-)  I appreciate your concerns when you don't see
your call in my listings, but perhaps this will help to explain why it may
not be there.

         Many thanks to all the fine RTTY folks out there for the contacts
over the past years, and the many years to come.  As long as I can punch a
key, I'll do my best to be there to say Howdy and pass out that "unique" WV
mult:-)

      73.. Roy  N8YYS
   Keep West Virginia beautiful.. Grow ALUMINUM!!

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com