[3830] RAC CanDay VE5RAC M/M HP

ve5fn at rac.ca ve5fn at rac.ca
Mon Jul 2 18:04:47 EDT 2001

                     RAC(VE) Canada Day Contest

Call: VE5RAC
Operator(s): VE5CJR VE5CMA VE5FF VE5FN VE5WI VE6EZ VE6FN MASON
Station: VE5RI

Class: M/M HP
QTH: SK
Operating Time (hrs):

 Band     QSOs    CW    Phone
-----------------------------
  160:     22      4      4
   80:    103      7      7
   40:    204      8      8
   20:    945     10     12
   15:    524      9     10
   10:      6      3      2
    6:      3      1      2
    2:      8      2      2
-----------------------------
Total:   1915     44     47  =  969,696

Missed our million point and 100 mult target by that much. Darn!

Judging by the 10 and 6 meter condx for some days before the contest, we
figured that those bands would be productive. Hah!
Lots of DX stations participating and happy to give contacts. Good thing,
considering the propagation into VE land for much of the
time on the higher bands. Anyway, we made sure the VE5RAC call got into many
logs on both modes. As usual, a good time was had by
all here, and no amplifier fireworks this time.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com