[3830] IARU SSB-AB for ZC4BS

Steve B stephen.b at cytanet.com.cy
Sun Jul 15 12:31:27 EDT 2001

CALL USED __ZC4BS___  ARRL SECTION or COUNTRY____SBA Cyprus___

Single Operator Phone only    (100 Watts)

PHONE  Total  Multipliers
BAND QSOs Points QSOs Points QSOs Points
160    0     2 2    2 2 2
80    0    24 64   24 64 18
40    0    35 107   35 107 19
20    0   183 779  183 779 42
15    0   476 2094  476 2094 50
10    0    63 257   63 257 25
Total:   783 3303 783 3303 156

HOURS OPERATED          15 hours

SCORE:
3303 X 156 = 515268pts

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best
of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the
ARRL Awards Committee."

Tough conditions both on air and +35degree in the shack, can we move this
contest to a Cyprus winter  ;-)
Stateside was very difficult, a lot of stations got the callsign but didn't
believe the ZC4 prefix !!!!!!
100watts and a 200ft doublet don't seem to cut it anymore, anyone have a
beam they no longer require ?
Tiredness and being half cooked I called it a day early !!!

Steve ZC4BS

Homepage #1:  http://pages.zdnet.com/yzf1000r1_99/stevesplace/index.html
Homepage #2:  http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/customhouse/206/

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com