[3830] IARU W6EEN(N6RT) SO CW

dab at home.com dab at home.com
Mon Jul 16 01:47:54 EDT 2001

                     IARU HF Championship

Call: W6EEN
Operator(s): N6RT
Station: W6EEN

Class: SO CW  Power: HP
QTH: CA

  160:      16                 6
   80:      75                16
   40:     279                36
   20:     795                71
   15:     523                61
   10:     114                19
-----------------------------------
Total:    1802        0      209  =  1,371,876

Club: SCCC

Comments:

I didn't get a chance to operate this contest last year and forgot how noisy
20m and below can be this time of year.  And unfortunately the high bands were
pretty poor from the west coast this time.

Continent breakdown: 51% US, 24% EU, 19% JA, 6% AF/OC

USA QSOs save the day again.

My host insisted I take a short 5 or 10 minute break to have a nice dinner with
them.  However, it quickly turned into 30 minutes off during the 40m EU peak.
The salmon sure was great though!

   73 de Doug, N6RT

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com