[3830] IARU F6BEE SO CW

f6bee at aol.com f6bee at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 15:00:23 EDT 2001

                     IARU HF Championship

Call: F6BEE
Operator(s): F6BEE
Station:

Class: SO CW  Power: HP
QTH: France

  160:      20        0       16
   80:      60        0       24
   40:     287        0       43
   20:     565        0       61
   15:     992        0       71
   10:     147        0       36
-----------------------------------
Total:    2071        0      251  =  2,003,231

Had no time to set up at least one beverage, under a heavy rain, before
starting the contest. I got to my place only 4 hours before contest start at 2
PM local with a full SO2R station to wire and test.
The station went well, 15 was great, ten was poor though I have been very
surprised to be called by 3W2LWS at 1156z on sunday !  Noisy 80 m here due to
some powerline.
Thanks to eastern Eu stations Russia and OKs mainly), US and some JAs for
participation.
I was on 80/40 m at our sunrise and might have missed the great 20 m opening
mentioned by most US claimed scores comments.  When was it ?

Jacques, F6BEE

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com