[3830] WPX CW NN4X SOSB10 HP

ssacco at att.com ssacco at att.com
Sun Jun 3 00:26:25 EDT 2001

                     CQWW WPX - CW

Call: NN4X
Operator(s): NN4X
Station: NN4X

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs):

-------------------------------
Total:   1221 x    558  =  1,620,432

Club: ** NO CLUB AFFILIATION **

Comments:

This was a shake-down for the latest - and last for awhile, I hope - iteration
of the station.

I haven't done a contest seriously in a couple of years due to the build-out,
and it sure showed.  I couldn't believe how rusty my ears were on Saturday.
Also, I had a significant power-line noise problem on Saturday morning, and
that
 didn't help the situation.  I got pretty frustrated, and took some off time
during the day to go work in the yard and run to the grocery store.  However,
Sunday dawned a new day; the power-line noise was significantly lower, and in
addition, I'd found a way to get around some of the noise problem with one of
the other new antennas, my ears were in much  better shape, and conditions
seemed MUCH better than Saturday.  Overall, I had fun, but wish I could get a
"do over" for Saturday.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com