[3830] ARRLDX CW HA8MT SOSB HP

Deim Ferenc ha8ie at freemail.hu
Sat Mar 3 09:00:49 EST 2001

                   ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST 2001

      Call: HA8MT                    Country:  HUNGARY
      Mode: CW                      Category: Single Op. - Single Band
                                                           High Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160            0            0                0
       80             0            0                0
       40             0            0                0
       20             0            0                0
       15             0            0                0
       10         524       1572               51
     Totals      524       1572               51  =3D   80,172

Equipment Description: YAESU FT-102 + 300Watts PA
                Antenna:      3ele Yagi 9mH

Club Affiliation:      HADXC

           MAILING ADDRESS:

           BARACSI FERENC, HA8MT