[3830] PU2NYV ARDXCW SOSBLP 15

Enio Pavanelli Filho - PY2ZR py2zr at terra.com.br
Sun Mar 4 00:38:23 EST 2001

                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 2001

      Call: PU2NYV                   Country: Brazil=20
      Mode: CW                        Category: Single Operator Single =
Band
                                              Low Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

       15      357     1071          47
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    357     1071          47  =3D   50,337

Equipment Description: Kenwood TS 180s Antena: Electril 3dx3

Club Affiliation: TuPY Dx Group              =20

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Jonatas Chieron Pavanelli  PU2NYV
               RuA Nazario Kennan, 51 - COHAB 2
               Jaboticabal, SP 14870-000