[3830] ARRLDX SSB WK6I SOAB LP

jstai at home.com jstai at home.com
Mon Mar 5 01:21:24 EST 2001

                     ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WK6I
Operator(s): WK6I
Station: WK6I

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ORG

  160:      0      0
   80:      0      0
   40:      0      0
   20:    126     52
   15:    229     69
   10:    237     68
----------------------
Total:    592    189  =  335,664

Club: SCCC

Comments:

Nearly all points were S&P - at low power it seemed impossible to
maintain a rate, or I sucked at finding a run frequency. I was able
to run a bit on JAs in the afternoon - and 3W2LWS "made my day" twice
by answering my CQ on 10m -and- 15m! Given my lack of antenna for the
low bands I perhaps should have run single band, but I wanted to see
what I could do with the new tribander - it ended up being a pretty
good pileup buster. And at least 20m stayed open late friday night
so I had a good time there. See you all in the WPX! - jeff wk6i

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com