[3830] ARRLDX SSB N1LN M/S HP

n1ln at earthlink.net n1ln at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 5 09:24:18 EST 2001

                     ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): W5MF, K7LEX, WA5OJE, N5TU, N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Texas

  160:     11     10
   80:     34     24
   40:    167     57
   20:    573     89
   15:    622    104
   10:    884    116
----------------------
Total:   2291    400  =  2,748,000

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

First - A big thanks to the team members for putting the time in.  All was
going well until about Sunday morning (03:00 GMT) when we melted one of the 15
mtr traps in the low tri-bander. (TRAPS - yuck! !)  Now we had to use the rotor
on the Log Periodic ....s l o w.  That, combined with the soon to follow
intermittent T/R switch (Sunday at 20:00 GMT) in the AL-1500 started to slow us
down.   All part of the fun... now the repairs start.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com