[3830] ARRLDX SSB PY2YU SOABLP

PY2YU Hamilton py2yu at craso.com.br
Tue Mar 6 04:40:23 EST 2001

      Call:      PY2YU
      Category:  Single Operator Low Power
      Power:     Low Power=20
      Band:      All Band
      Mode:      SSB=20
      Country:   Brazil
      Time On:   7:30 hours
      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80        0        0           0
       40        0        0           0
       20      228      684          48
       15      520     1560          54
       10      521     1563          54
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   1269     3807         156  =3D   593,892

I have a big QRM here, impossible to copy the weak stations. 20 meters =
was vy bad,
I have also operated little time during the contest.

Equipment Description: TS-450S, 100 watts, TH7DX at 18 meters.

Club Affiliation: TuPY DX Group

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Hamilton Oliveira Martins  PY2YU
               Rua Rui Coelho de O. Filho, 131