No subject

Wes Printz, W3SE W3SE at dxer.com
Mon Mar 19 02:38:09 EST 2001

<wf1b-rtty at wf1b.com>,
   w3se at dxer.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG Spring Contest W3SE SOAB
Sender: owner-3830 at contesting.com

BARTG Spring RTTY Contest 2001

Call used: W3SE

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist    DX  Cont
80         0     0     0     0     0
40        19    19    11     3     2
20       165   165    26    38     5
15       154   154    20    30     5
10        88    88    21    24     5
-----   ----  ----  ----  ----  ----
Total    426   426    78    95     5

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 368490

Had a SLOW Start on Friday.  Did not plan on an all out effort, just
wanted to get out and make a few Q's.  When I decided around 11:30AM to
to head down to the Grand RE-Opening of the Anaheim HRO, I only had 103
Q's and 30K points.  I was abducted by some friends and wound up
installing a Mobile radio for one of them.  Made it home around 9:00PM.
Played a bit more before heading off to bed.

Well, what turned out to be a small thing, mushroomed...The Bug bit, and
decided to make a go for it with one goal...WAC... Well, Didn't hear any
African stations, and it looked like it was going to be 20/15/10 only.
NOT a SINGLE signal heard on 40... Until the last Hour.  Score shot up
by 35K with only 19 Q's.  All in all, put in about 15 Hours, and had
FUN.

Tnx for all the Q's

73, and see you next weekend in WPX

Wes, W3SE