[3830] WPX SSB VE7IN SOSB10 LP

Earl_Dery at mindlink.bc.ca Earl_Dery at mindlink.bc.ca
Sun Mar 25 19:44:44 EST 2001

                     CQWW WPX - SSB

Call: VE7IN
Operator(s): VE7IN
Station: VE7IN

Class: SOSB10 LP
QTH: BC

-------------------------------
Total:    627 x    305  =  430,965

Club: BCDX Club

Comments:

Well this was different for me, I didn't make too many mistakes. After finding
myself on the wrong Antenna again Saturday Morning after a couple of hours,
wrote myself a big note to check the Band Decoder switch to ensure I put it
back to Auto.(reason for being on wrong Antenna is to check time at WWV so I
tend to use the 40 Meter Antenna as the Band decoder doesn't select one for
me). Therefore I can't really comment on Saturday conditions, but I thought
Sunday was an improvement.

When I went to send my logs in via E-mail(Gotta love this methode), I see that
a number of guys had already posted theirs on 3830. Had to chuckle at Scott
K8DX's comment about LP. I know how he feels and He has more antenna on 10 than
I do. I will correct that before the fall season starts. I need more than the
sidemounted one at 35 feet.

Thanks all for the Q's.

73 Earl VE7IN

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com