[3830] WPX SSB TM2Y M/S HP

f6bee at aol.com f6bee at aol.com
Mon Mar 26 15:54:07 EST 2001

                     CQWW WPX - SSB

Call: TM2Y
Operator(s): F5HRY, F5MZN, F5OIH, F6BEE, F6FVY, F8CRH
Station: F6BEE

Class: M/S HP
QTH: France
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:     14
-------------------------------
Total:   3948 x   1175  =  12,460,875

Hard to copy even loud stations on saturday night because of strong rain and
high static noise level. Sorry to have missed and discouraged many callers.
Fortunately propagation came back on sunday to help us raise the low QSO total.
The station is not back to its pre-windstorm conditions yet. We have to do some
rotor fixes and especially cure the lack of gain / directivity problem of the
new 40 m beam (M2).

Any M/S feelings about the new 10 mn / multiplier rule ? Not as bad as we
thought before the contest. The low rates of the run station certainly helped !

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com