[3830] SN2B WPX SSB MS

SP2FAX sp2fax at wp.pl
Tue Mar 27 18:15:21 EST 2001

CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 2001

Call: SN2B

Category: Multi Single

Power: High Power

Band: All Band

Mode: SSB=20

Country: Poland

BAND QSO QSO PTS PTS/Q PREFIXES

160 69 146 2.1 41

80 209 464 2.2 116

40 274 1223 4.5 183

20 1374 3694 2.7 200

15 1732 4406 2.5 411

10 719 1697 2.4 208

--------------------------------------

Totals 4377 11630 2.7 1159 =3D 13,479,170

Operator List: SP2FAX, SP2WKB, SP8RX(DJ0IF)=20

First night was very hard with aurora and high Kindex, 20m absolutly =
died and=20

some problems with equipment. Next few hours we feel good, but no NA 10m =
every=20

afrernoon. Sigs from NA came weak PY direcions. Abt 20 UTC band opened, =
sigs=20

was loud, but only one way. I heard all answered stn for GM, GW, LA. For =
us was

too late. Big open sec night 20m NA.

Equipment Description:

160m GP 47 mh, IN V