[3830] WA8RPK DX 01 sum.txt

ltmoore ltmoore at clover.net
Mon May 7 22:08:53 EDT 2001

001
-+- A.R.I. International DX Contest -+-
Sponsored by the Associazione Radioamatori Italiani
Sender: owner-3830 at contesting.com

CALL: WA8RPK         USA                                              =
Country
		=09
_X C. Single OP., RTTY
=09

 	 QSOs	Points	DX:	Provinces
160m: 	0	0	0	0
80m: 	0	0	0	0
40m:	0	0	0	0
20m:	52	259	20	15
15m:	0	0	0	0
10m:	0	0	0	0
Total:	52	259	20	15

Total multipliers:	35
Score:		9065
Station Description: KENWOOD TS-450S, PAKRATT 232MBX, COMPUTER PENTIUM =
300,
                             TUNER MFJ-989C
Antenna(s): 2 ELEMENT BEAM
Operators: ONE
Remarks: GOOD CONTEST, BUT HAD OTHER PLANS FOR THE WEEKEND SO DIDNT GET =
               DO THE HOLE CONTEST.  TNX TO ALL THAT WORKED ME, AND HOPE =
TO WORK
               ALL OF YOUR IN THE NEXT ONE, IF THINGS WORK OUT.
	=09
This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter =
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules =
and regulations of the contest.

 WA8RPK                     .
TOM, WA8RPK=09
17246 LEATHERWOOD RD.=09