[3830] wpx ssb 9a7r SO(A)SB20m HP Assisted

9a7r ivica.soric1 at ka.tel.hr
Wed May 9 18:28:05 EDT 2001

                  CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 2001

      Call:      9A7R
      Category:  Single Operator Single Band Assisted
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      Mono 20
      Mode:      SSB
      Operating time (hrs)= 36
      Country:   Croatia

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS   PREFIXES

      20           1863           4279         810

     --------------------------------------

     Totals      1863            4279         810  =   3,465,990

Equipment Description:Kenwood TS-950
                                   6 el +KW

Club Affiliation: Croatian DX Club

                             Signature Ivica Soric Braco,9a7r